Bunnies in Wonderland |MFT Die-namics Tea party

2:30:00 PM

Hello and welcome! Hope you are having a great days so far.
Today, I have a one more tea themed card using MFT die-namics Tea party. Lots of ideas came to me after seeing this die set and the first one was today's card but I introduce it as my last entry of MFT Card Design Superstar Contest.
 
My first card is HERE : Halloween tea party with pumpkin teaware
Second one is HERE :  A cup of coffee with fall night view in the city
and Third one is....... :  Bunnies in Wonderland!
Let's get started!
 
(All stamps and dies are from MFT)
 
 
It took me little long time to finish this card, because I'd like to express many characters of Alice in Wonderland (original story and movie by Disney) in my card as possible as I can. Here is the result:)
 
I started by stamping two bunnies from Snuggle bunnies, Somebunny stamp set. I then drew snuggle bunny's wearing to heart patten and colored them using Zig clean color real brush markers and Wink of stella brush (clear).
  • Somebunny : from Alice image
  • Snuggle bunny : combine White rabbit, Queen of Heart images
Next, I die cut the tea pot, two tea cups and tea bags using Die-namics Tea party. I colored their body and edges using Zig markers and Memento dual marker (Tuxedo black).
  • Tea pot : from Queen of Heart image
  • Tea cups : from Cheshire cat, Mad hatter images.
  • Tea bags : from Card soldiers images
For more details, I white embossed the background card stock die cut from Blueprint27 using Geometric Grid BG stamp. I then arranged all pieces where I wanted them and added one more element die cut from white and blue vellum paper using Die-namics Stitched fancy flourish. Plus, black glittery heart on the cup is from Die-namics Hot cocoa cups, and sentiments on the tea bags are from Cup of tea stamp. 
 
To finish off, I mounted all elements using glue tape and foam tape to the white embossed panel and glued it to the red card base.
 
 
 
I'm a big fan of MFT stamps and dies. Through MFT card contest, I used part of my MFT supplies that I've hoarded and never used before. It's a really really great event!
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy this card (and also my previous entries)!
Love and hugs,
Dana.
 
 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comment

  1. Your cards are so whimsical ... you are truly so incredibly creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. That's so kind of you to say so, Mary! Thank you!!

      Delete