Birthday card |Altenew Adore You stamp set

1:00:00 PM

Happy Monday, crafty friends!

Today I'd like to share floral birthday card with you. Let's get started!


For this card, I started by white heat embossing flowers and leaves from Altenew Adore You stamp set on vellum paper. I then colored backside of them using Altenew Artist Markers Set A. 

For background, I sponged light pink dye ink on white card stock. Then, I mounted bright pink card stock on A2 sized white card base and glued other elements as shown in the picture using glue and clear foam adhesive.

Lastly, I stamped sentiment from Altenew Super Script stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black and embellished some droplets here and there.

Altenew July 2017 Inspiration Challenge


Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Love,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comment

  1. Your flowers are so delicate and pretty, what a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment and inspiration of this month, Therese!

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, Leigh! Your lovely comment made my day!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Always happy to hear from you, Erum! Thank you!:)

      Delete