Dot.B September Animal Stamp Release Day 2

8:00:00 PM

Happy Friday, crafty friends!

Today, I guest designed a cute animal card for Dot.B stamp again. I'm featuring newly released Goblin Animal stamp set. I think these cute goblins are a little bit different from European ones, but similar with Korean ones called Dokkaebi. If you are fan of Korean drama, you may know Guardian : The Lonely and Great God and it helps let you understand more about Korean goblin, although dokkaebi really love playing tricks in Korean myth :)


Back to the my card, I printed out all images on Neenah card stock and colored them with copic markers. I fussy cut them out using scissors.

I then created pop up elements. I used LF Stitched hillside pop up die, but I adhered clouds die cut using MFT die-namics Stitched Cloud Edges on the basic hillsides. These clouds are ink blended before I added on hillside and I spritzed diamond dusts on the edges using glue.

Then, I die cut mountains using MFT die-namics Stitched Mountain Range and ink smooshed them using distress oxide inks and water.



On the background, I adhered paper and ink blended dark teel dye ink around where I planed to place mountains. On the bottom, I also mounted paper and this watercolor look paper is made by Eunji Jung (owner of Dot.B shop).

To finish, I stamped sentiment and adhered mini clouds as shown in the picture.


Oh, I also made paper band using another paper by Eunji Jung. I'll stamp recipient's name onto empty space before I send this card.


Here are more pics.



I hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Love,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment