Dot.B September Release

8:00:00 PM

Hello, crafty friends!

Today, I have Halloween themed card to share with you. Do you know Eunji Jung? She is amazingly talented crafter and she recently opened her Etsy shop called DotBStamp.

I guest designed for her shop and I played along with Boo Party stamp set. This is my first attempt to use digital stamps and it was so fun! Here is what I came up with.


I printed out all images from Dot.B Boo Party stamp set on Neenah solar card stock. I colored them using Copics and Shinhan Touch Brush Markers and fussy cut them out with scissors.

I stenciled brick wall from MFT with distress inks on watercolor paper. After masked the wall, I ink blended night sky with full moon using distress inks. I then spritzed water using mini mister over the sky part.


I die cut banners from MFT and grass from black and silver metallic card stock.

To finish off, I arranged all elements as shown in the picture and glued them using foam adhesive and glue tape.


Hope you enjoyed this card. Happy crafting!

Love,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment