Dot.B November Stamp Release

8:00:00 PM

Hello, all!


Today, I have a floral card using Dot.B November Release to share with you. DotBStamp released beautiful flowers and holiday themed images and I'm sure you would be in love with them, too! Here is what I came up with.




First, I printed out DotBStamp Bright Peonia digi stamp in bristol paper. I colored flower image using copic markers. I then stacked up layers using red card stock and white card stock with silver washi tape. I tied up a ribbon using silver metallic thread and mini jingle bell as well. To finish, I stamped sentiment from Altenew Happy Holidays stamp set and popped up flower panel using craft foam.



Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Love,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment