Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Day 5 (2)

8:00:00 AM

Hello, crafty friends!

I'd like to share another holiday card for Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Day 5.


For this card, I used

  • MFT Die-namics Coffee Cup
  • MFT Die-namics Stylish Snowflakes 
  • MFT Hug in a Mug stamp set : sentiment


I ink blended cup dies using Distress Oxide inks and spritzed clean water and let it dried. I die cut 3 snowflakes from silver metallic paper and layered them as shown in the picture. I also sponged the background with Distress Oxide ink and Distress ink and splattered water and white ink using paint brush. Sentiment is silver heat embossed.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy crafting!

Love,
Dana


Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ]
When : Friday, December 8 - Friday, December 15
Time: 6 am pacific
Theme: Winter
Use: Coffee, tea and/or cocoa images
#winter2017clh


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comment

  1. Ok, thanks, now I have added that snowflake die to my wish list. Love the color combo on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful addition of a snowflake on this pretty coffee cup, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card. I love the rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, this is so pretty! LOVE the contrast in color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! That purple! Yum! And that gorgeous snowflake! Love this one too!

    ReplyDelete