Dot.B October Animal Stamp Release Day1

8:00:00 PM

Hello, crafty friends!
I'm sharing Christmas card using Holiday Party digital stamp set from DotBstamp October release. Thank you for guesting me again, Dot.B!


To begin, I printed out cute images from Dot.B Holiday Party stamp set in Neenah card stock. I colored them with copic markers and cut out using scissors.

I die cut my background panel using MME Hillside Cover Creative Cuts and sponged dye inks as shown in the picture. 

For sentiment, I die cut 'merry' words using Altenew Holiday Script Words Die and ink blended with dye inks. Another sentiment is from Altenew Happy Holidays stamp set.

To finish, I arranged all elements and mounted them with other embellishments using glue tape and foam adhesive.

Here are specific stamp image and more details.




Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Love,
Dana

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment

  1. That's such an adorable card !! I didn't know that brand, thanks !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! Yes, she opened her Etsy shop a while ago :)

      Delete